Currently waiting for Rohan 2.0 to be released.

Currently waiting for Rohan 2.0 to be released.

As much helpful information about Rohan Online that I can find, all in one manageable place

HomePortalMemberlistCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
This site is brand new & still under construction, I will be constantly updating it over the next few weeks, so please be patient Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 213 registered users
The newest registered user is BabyBooM

Our users have posted a total of 244 messages in 124 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking Digg  Social bookmarking Delicious  Social bookmarking Reddit  Social bookmarking Stumbleupon  Social bookmarking Slashdot  Social bookmarking Yahoo  Social bookmarking Google  Social bookmarking Blinklist  Social bookmarking Blogmarks  Social bookmarking Technorati  

Bookmark and share the address of Rohan Guides on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Currently waiting for Rohan 2.0 to be released. on your social bookmarking website

Share | 

Gathering Info - Getting to the next grade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smidsy

PostSubject: Gathering Info - Getting to the next grade   Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:26 am

This post has websites to help anyone who doesn't know how to get to the next grade in gathering

http://opusdeirohan.weebly.com/gathering-skills.html

http://opusdeirohan.weebly.com/plant-collecting.html

http://opusdeirohan.weebly.com/mineral-collecting.html

http://opusdeirohan.weebly.com/gem-collecting.html

CLICK HERE FOR A MAP SHOWING THE R4 GRADE A LOCATIONS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andromeda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Info - Getting to the next grade   Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:49 pm

Original post by filiuslau87 HERE
GATHERING QUEST – FROM E TO A – GEM, PLANT, MINERAL

STARTING QUEST:

Take the first quest of gathering from Colek at Crafting Studio. After you choose between GEM (production = accessory), PLANT (production = magic tools) and MINERAL (production = weapon OR armor) you will have to collect 10 NOVICE GEM/PLANT/MINERAL. You can find odd gem/plant/mineral around the entrance bindstones of the main cities.

FROM GRADE E TO GRADE D:

Take the quest from Colek at Crafting Studio and collect the number of gem/plant/mineral he asks you (should be 20 for each type).

FROM GRADE D TO GRADE C:

Take the quest from Colek at Crafting Studio. He will ask you to meet someone at Black Dragon Sanctuary (Geizan Map).

GEM: Talk to Laine inside Black Dragon Sanctuary. You will find Laine’s Equipment Box following the road and going LEFT at the first 3-roads intersection in the roundish room with Iron, Bronze, Glacial Golem and Flame Spite (AREA C). Open the Box and report to Laine.

MINERAL: Talk to Giff inside Black Dragon Sanctuary. You will find Giff’s Bag following the road and going RIGHT for two 3-roads intersections in the square room with Paragon Guardsman, Keeper of Holy Water, Flame Spite and Venom Alchemist (AREA H). Open the Bag and report to Giff.

PLANT: Talk to Chubchub out of Black Dragon Sanctuary. Go deep inside BDS going RIGHT for two 3-roads intersections, passing Paragon’s room until you reach Serpenter’s room (be careful, that is the room of Shard of Baron Victor Vlen – LVL 60 BOSS) and open Hoyar’s Bag (AREA M). Report to Chubchub.

FROM GRADE C TO GRADE B:

GEM: Talk to Laine at Black Dragon Sanctuary. She will ask you to gather one kind of gem. Just double click on the right gem behind her.

PLANT: Talk to Chubchub at Black Dragon Sanctuary. He will ask you to gather one kind of plant. Just double click on the right plant behind him.

MINERAL: Talk to Giff at Black Dragon Sanctuary. He will ask you to gather one kind of mineral. Just double click on the right mineral behind him. (When I did this quest, there was a bug: Giff asked me to gather Atrium – the red mineral – but I could finish the quest only when I gathered cronium. If it is still bugged, just double click on the other minerals until you get the right one).

FROM GRADE B TO GRADE A:

Take the quest from NPCs in the AREA B of Rahkon Dungeon Lv. 4. (When you’ll enter the portal from R3 to R4 you will randomly appear in any of the four areas: just keep exiting and entering the portal until you’ll reach the right place where you’ll see three NPCs). Notice that you could gather gem/plant/mineral they’ll ask you even if monsters will hit you, btw be very careful!

GEM: Talk to Teebon and he will ask you to gather Black Stone inside R4. From NPCs room run into the hallway till you reach the first square room: gather the gem you will see there, paying attention at the boss (FEL CONSCRIPT – LVL 75 BOSS!).

PLANT:Talk to Haigee and she will ask you to gather Gold Tree inside R4. Pass through the portal going back to R3 and keep entering/exiting R4 until you will be in AREA A. Go down the hallway till you reach the first square room: gather the plant you will see there, paying attention at the boss (VALKRYON – LVL 75 BOSS!).

MINERAL: Talk to Twin and she will ask you to gather Tungsten inside R4. Again, pass through the portal going back to R3 and keep entering/exiting R4 until you will be in AREA D. Follow the hallway till you reach the first square room (careful, GROGHTTO – LVL 75 BOSS and many mobs with stun skill!), go left and go down the road till you reach a second square room where you can gather the mineral, paying attention at the boss (BANESTONE HATEHART – LVL 80 BOSS!).

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rohan-guides.forumotion.co.uk
Andromeda
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Info - Getting to the next grade   Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:56 am

Since the locations aren't in the guides I thought I'd post them here Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rohan-guides.forumotion.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Info - Getting to the next grade   

Back to top Go down

Gathering Info - Getting to the next grade
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1