R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides

As much helpful information about Rohan Online that I can find, all in one manageable place

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This site is brand new & still under construction, I will be constantly updating it over the next few weeks, so please be patient Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is neverbewithyou289

Our users have posted a total of 241 messages in 125 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Rohan Guides on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides on your social bookmarking website

Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andromeda
Webmaster
Andromeda

Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy Empty
PostSubject: Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy   Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 11:13 pm

Note: All pictures in this thread are from this guide on the PH forums
In r5 there are 3 different sections; Red, Blue and Purple. Each of which has a portal somewhere inside which leads to the miniboss room. But before you can go to the miniboss room you must get the perfume to summon the boss, I will teach you how to do all of that and earn these nice drops.
Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy 1z6ctxt
Alright so now that you know what goodies your after lets go over the map and tell you how to get them.
Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4TIcecQHnlfcZv-hmRh-Z8UU3KF4JkmWw_bV1MPoH_qW3la23

EDIT: I appologise I forgot to add A/B/C to the legend on the side those are the chests for the keys you get from the miniboss. (Chance u get perfume in there also)

What you are looking for when hunting these bosses is the Empty treasure boxes and the perfumes. (They have different names based on the boss)

~~~Purple~~~
Perfume: Perfume of vain
Treasure box: Celia’s Empty treasure box

Freed slave (Location: 1 on the map)
Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy Rohan1102194830781
Corpse Nail (Location: 1.1 on the map)
Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy Rohan1102195017343
Celia boss (Location: 1.2 on the map)
Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy Cecilia1
~~~Red~~~
Perfume: Perfume of despair
Treasure box: Syrephis empty treasure box

Ventumotess (Location: 2 on the map)
Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy Rohan1102070643671
Funeral Conductor (Location: 2.1 on the map)
Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy Rohan1102072421421
Syrephis boss (Location: 2.2 on the map)
Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy Cecilia3
~~~Blue~~~
Perfume: Perfume of Dazzlement
Treasure box: Shuriel’s empty treasure box

King swirl (Location: 3 on the map)
Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy Rohan1103015724937
Yama Stormrod (Location: 3.1 on the map)
Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy Rohan1102200241484
Shuriel boss (Location: 3.2 on the map)
Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy Cecilia6
~~~Basic Strategy~~~
1: Minibosses Respawn every 6 hours so what your going to want to do is have your guild members help you and check up on every room periodically until you find one up. (You should keep doing this until you know when every boss is going to spawn and keep note of it so you can grab it whenever its up)
2: Delgate who is in charge of their section of r5 (Red/Blue/Purple) and keep going after the minibosses until you get the perfume. (Should be almost 100% that u get it from each one because of the pserver drop rate but Stimpz suggest a lucky stone so go buy one. )
3: Wait for a time when you do not think there will be many people on (Unless you want to have to fight for a boss you summoned with another guild should they show up) and summon the boss and begin to kill. The main bosses are about the same difficulty as a silva protector euphoria does not work you will probably need defending nature or a priest to get it done.

NOTE: The minibosses respawn every 6 hours but the celia/syrephis/shuriel boss do not spawn for 48 hours so you will have to periodically check in the boss room if the summoner is there to use your perfume.[/color]
Back to top Go down

Rohan Online R5 Miniboss Hunt Guide by Iceyy
Page 1 of 1