R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides

As much helpful information about Rohan Online that I can find, all in one manageable place

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This site is brand new & still under construction, I will be constantly updating it over the next few weeks, so please be patient Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is neverbewithyou289

Our users have posted a total of 241 messages in 125 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Rohan Guides on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides on your social bookmarking website

All Classes Solo Quests Lvl 45 +

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andromeda
Webmaster
Andromeda

All Classes Solo Quests Lvl 45 + Empty
PostSubject: All Classes Solo Quests Lvl 45 +   All Classes Solo Quests Lvl 45 + I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 1:29 pm

lv45 quest, "The Gypsy Prophecy"
Helena (from Ezker bind, buy a Ezker Bind Scroll from GH)

you need 25 Elixir(not lesser or anything, just Elixir) and a Book of Luake which you can purchase at 200 crones from Oneal Ezker Island Peddler (located at Ezker bind, just few steps away from Helena)

lv50 quest, this quest is different for each race CLICK HERE and scroll to find the one you need

DO NOT EQUIP/DELETE THE REWARD RINGS, YOU NEED TO KEEP THESE RINGS IN YOUR INVENTORY TO CONTINUE THIS SOLO QUEST CHAIN

lv52 quest, "The Cold Season"
from Norberto (Rahkon Lvl1 entrance, enter a structure North of Limestone Bind and at the entrance you find Norberto)

This involved finding a Key and a Noberto Box.
Key can be obtained from Chain Armor Tauric and Box is located randomly, usually at Tauric Room or Ravanna Room.
However, please be reminded that you can hunt the Key in party, but not open the Box in party mode. If not both keys will be consumed. Deliver to Agnes
This happened to me as i forgot to withdraw from party and had to endure another session alone finding the key as my partner completed and left >_<.
Basically, best do your solo quest in Solo mode, apart from boss quests.

lv55 quest, "Behold The Truth"
from Jerop (at Limestone bind, one of the tentage).

You be killing some really easy Chaos Ursa located at Map Geizan, coord i8-9.

lv55 quest, "The place that Escaped Fate"
from Agnes (from Limestone bind, Limestone Foothill Guard, right beside the bind, person whom you save your bind with)

Delivering report to 2 personnels,
1 called Ghoster
1 called Toaz.
Ghoster is at Shrouded Mansion West of Pine Plateau Bind or South of LimeStone Bind. Locating him is tricky... he is located at the frontal part of the Mansion, at the specters site. A first-person directions will be, enter the very main front entrance of Shrouded, you see on your right specters, but continue frontward and on your right again at the 2nd site, you will seeGhoster. Structural based directions will be taking 4 corners from the very front entrance, he is at the North-East corner of the specter site.
If you cant locate him still, just walk to each of the 4 corner of the
specter site, and you gotta be very near before you can see him, a true Ghoster ~_~".
Toaz is just located at Geizan Map coord H4.

lv58 quest, "The Identity of Merchants"
from Jerop(at Limestone bind, one ofthe tentage).

This time you head back to Map Geizan, coord i8-9 killing some Chaos Drake.

lv60 quest, "First Conversation in 50 years"
from Jerop(once again at Limestone Bind).

5 rainbow trout for this
quest. Fish it..and with luck, if not buy them =x And submit them to
Queen of Vena, and i hope you dont get bugged out, cuz you should
receive a Queen Pendant. If not please kindly approach a GM on live
messenger for assistance.

lv62 quest, "The Honorable Death"
To talk to Rihit Del Lago (King Of Einhoren/Human town)

get the authority to hunt Shard of Baron Victor Vlen boss, then proceed to Black Dragon Santuary at Geizan C8 with a party to kill it. This boss can be done and finished in party. Get some good min 7x DD and priest to go with you.
Can be very tough if you attempt at 6x, he hits hard. After finishing go back to King of Einhoren/Human Town to complete the quest.

lv66 quest, "The Attack on Water Temper Garden"
start with Rihit Del Lagos(King of Einhoren/Human town)

hand in a work report to Jerop(situated at Limestone Bind) in which he will ask you to hunt down Aqua Archer. Aqua Archer, must be done solo and killable with just 1 person.
Can be found at C8 from Pine Plateau Bind.
Once done, report back at Jerop.

lv72 quest, "Monster and More Monster"
from Jerop(at Limestone bind near tentage).

Now the target is Aqua Armorer, go to D3 of map Del Lagos/Einhoren, must be done solo and killable with solo. Just beware that he may hit a little hard but has short life.
Report to Jerop once done.

lv80 quest, "Sacred Blood Knights"
from Tyra(at Limestone bind near tentage near Jerop).

This involve killing of 50 Luake Fanatic. Luake Fanatic are situated at Spire of Redemption C2 of Limestone bind. As you enter Spire, go to your right, and you will see a few hidden behind the buildings there, dont need to proceed up the stairs as there are none there. There are a total of 10 on the entire right side. Once done, report back to Tyra

lv83 quest, "Belladios, the Key Instigator"
from Tyra (at Limestone bind neartentage).

Involves killing of a mini boss Diozma Belladios. Can be found at I7 of Geizan. If you look specifically at Geizan Map I7, the mini boss is found just alittle South of the River Stream, not above.
Must be done solo and can be done solo. Report to Tyra once done.

lv84 quest, "The Queen that Awaits a Hero"
from Tyra (at Limestone bind neartentage).

A visit to Rima Regenon, Queen of Vena town.

lv84 quest, "Crystal of Chaos"
from Dobert (at Limestone bind near tentage beside Jerop and Tyra)

to collect Crystals of Chaos by killing 100 Dulahan Magicians in R4. Can be done in party. Please at least get a high priest before going with this quest and best with some DDs, cuz yougoing get aggro like mad at R4 and Dullahan Magicians hit hard too.
Report back to Dobert once done.

lv84 quest, "The Wall of Diozma"
from Rima Regenon (from Queen of Vena)

then talk to Dobert at Limestone Bind.

lv84 quest, "With united strength"
from Dobert(at Limestone bind near tentage)

to hunt R4 miniboss in each room, set of 4 would be all the lvl75 bosses: Groghtto, Varcyon, Belzac, Fel Conscript. Can be done in
party, and please gather at least 2 parties of 9x(or just join in your
guild's daily/weekly/random boss raids) to proceed.
Proceed back to Dobert once done.

lv84 quest, "Soldiers on standby"
from Dobert

talk to Dobert to complete.

lv84 quest, "Darkness to Light"
from Hoyar (at Limestone bind near tentage next to Dobert)

to hunt R4 main boss Zeitgeist right in the middle. Get at least 2 parties of 9x to proceed. Good luck.

Rewards:
lv45 Ferric Long Bow or Great Crossbow*1
lv50 "Faith of xxx" Any stats 15/hp 200 Accessory of your choice
lv52 Random stats Imperial Topaz Ring*1
lv55 Rhodium Set*1 16PD/MD
lv58 Tormaline Set*1 20PD/MD
lv60 Random stats Carnelian Ring or Bracer*1
lv62 "Soul of xxx" Any stats 20/Hp 300 Accessory of your choice
lv66 Greater Elixir*5
lv72 Blood Alliance Set*1 24PD/MD
lv80 Superior Healing/Mana Remedy*5
lv83 Appentium Set*1 28PD/MD
lv84 Random stats Blue Diamond Ring/Necklace/Bracers*1, total of 3
lv84 Superior Elixir*5
lv84 "Shine of xxx" Any stats  25/Hp 500 Accessory of your choice

Last edited by Andromeda on Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:40 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Webmaster
Andromeda

All Classes Solo Quests Lvl 45 + Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Classes Solo Quests Lvl 45 +   All Classes Solo Quests Lvl 45 + I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:05 am

DARK ELF Lvl 50 SOLO
Cause and Effect (50)Edit
Starting NPC: George Lyonan (inside Montt Royal Palace)

Kill 2nd Chancellor Maera
Kill 3rd Chancellor Sillian
Report back to George Lyonan
The ChancellorsEdit
These two chancellors are located in the centre of the Senate Hall, north of Montt. They look like blue walking female fish carrying staves. Do not be fooled by their level, these two are extremely difficult to defeat! They are grouped together so even if you just attack one, both will turn aggressive to you. Remember you have to be solo (not in a party) for this kill to count. It is inadvisable to attempt to kill them by yourself until you are at least level 65 or so. You can try this earlier if you have friends to support you. A high level can attack the Chancellors until they are on low hp, and let you take the last hit. Or you can have a healer keep shielding/healing you while you attempt the kill.

DEKAN Level 50 SOLO
lv50 quest, The Indestructible City, from Denelius Don Endriago (from Revdecca town), Specter of Abadon can be found at Dhanvegawan Coordinate: between H & I 2

DHAN Level 50 SOLO
Lvl 50 The Order of the Assassin Society. find Celinon Nayar at Edoneh's Face.
The casket is located at D5 and D6 at the bindstone in Par'Talucca.

ELF Level 50 SOLO
The Epic of Fate [Solo] - Level 50

Start NPC : Rima Regenon (Found in Vena town castle (E,9))
Reward : 1x Faith of XXX (+15 of a stat of your choice and +200hp)
Objective :
1) Rima will tell you that you need to collect the Corpse of the Pixie Queen.
2) Obtain the Corpse of the Pixie Queen. This is obtained by killing the Pixie Queen which can be found somewhere around (E,5)-(E,4) in Via Marea. Be careful as it is not too easy to solo, it can hit rather hard. If you feel the need you could have someone stand near and heal you. But remember, this is a solo quest so they can't be in party or touch the mob.
3) Return to Rima and collect your reward.

For Giants CLICK HERE as their quests are a bit funny and also bugged

HALF ELF Level 50 SOLO
lv50 quest, "How Times Flies", from Zhonat Rotus (from Kainon town), fighting a easier boss Orc Knight in Armana Manor located near Oct Fortress. It inflict melee attacks but not entirely hard, he is soloable if you are 6x, if not best to get a priest friend to company you.

HUMAN Level 50 SOLO
go to Vena Queen, kill Lezmund located in picture below, then hand in to the King of Einhoren.
All Classes Solo Quests Lvl 45 + Lezmund_zps768ef48c

Back to top Go down

All Classes Solo Quests Lvl 45 +
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides :: QUESTS :: Solo Quests-
Jump to: