R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides

As much helpful information about Rohan Online that I can find, all in one manageable place

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This site is brand new & still under construction, I will be constantly updating it over the next few weeks, so please be patient Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is neverbewithyou289

Our users have posted a total of 241 messages in 125 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Rohan Guides on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides on your social bookmarking website

New Worlds, and new bold STI's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aquitaine985

Aquitaine985

New Worlds, and new bold STI's Empty
PostSubject: New Worlds, and new bold STI's   New Worlds, and new bold STI's I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 3:06 am

Does anyone play this?
Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Webmaster
Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: New Worlds, and new bold STI's   New Worlds, and new bold STI's I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:14 am

Havent tried it, but then theres a fe people I know that do play it that I'd rather not see in any game I play >.<
Back to top Go down
Aquitaine985

Aquitaine985

PostSubject: Re: New Worlds, and new bold STI's   New Worlds, and new bold STI's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 4:51 am

Andr0m3da wrote:
Havent tried it, but then theres a fe people I know that do play it that I'd rather not see in any game I play >.<

It's a big MMO Andron Wink

Watch his, it's the trailor they released for the latest expansion. All free to play.

Back to top Go down
Andromeda
Webmaster
Andromeda

PostSubject: Re: New Worlds, and new bold STI's   New Worlds, and new bold STI's I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:42 pm

lol I dunno, I promised to go back to Rohan & thats pretty time consuming, especially when you've got 7 chars to equip & get to max level xD
Back to top Go down
Aquitaine985

Aquitaine985

PostSubject: Re: New Worlds, and new bold STI's   New Worlds, and new bold STI's I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:28 pm

Sounds like more work and less gaming to be lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Worlds, and new bold STI's   New Worlds, and new bold STI's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Worlds, and new bold STI's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides :: DISCUSSION :: Other Games-
Jump to: