R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides

As much helpful information about Rohan Online that I can find, all in one manageable place

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
This site is brand new & still under construction, I will be constantly updating it over the next few weeks, so please be patient Smile
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 215 registered users
The newest registered user is neverbewithyou289

Our users have posted a total of 241 messages in 125 subjects
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Rohan Guides on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of R.O.H.A.N. Eternal Vengeance Guides on your social bookmarking website

Savage Skill Descriptions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brainy
Brainy

Savage Skill Descriptions Empty
PostSubject: Savage Skill Descriptions   Savage Skill Descriptions I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:11 pm

- Dual Sword Mastery lvl 51 – It will increase your melee by a certain % of your weapon damage.

– Taunt Challenge lvl 51 – This is an optional skill. However it has great applicative uses and will only ever cost 1 point. In a party this will be a way for you to tank, and keep mobs within your own AOE range.

– Rampage Force lvl 51 – Gives u a certain % to on a regular attack. With this skill and an hp/mp leech option on your weapon, you will be nearly invincible in PvE settings. This is a must max skill. At lvl 5 it gives 50% chance to aoe.

– Ferocious lvl 53 – Another buff skill. You have to put at least 1 point in here, and crit reduction is nothing to be dismissed, even in non-PvP settings. If you want to spare points for something else, go with 1 point, but I strongly recommend 5 points in this skill for maximum crit drop. Its very usefull against dhans in combination with damage drop weapons.

– Fortunate lvl 53 – This skill will only ever cost 1 point. It will allow you immunity to stuns/roots(the immunity seems to be bugged tho), as well as break you free of them when you’re hit by one(works all the time). This is a recommended must have skill.

– Monster Mind lvl 54 – This skill will increase your damage based on your m.kill counter. At best it will add another 99 damage to your total. In PvE, you’ll be killing so fast (and your m.kill will not remain the same) for it to make a difference, while in PvP, after the reduction, will only offer an increase of 33 damage. I don’t think it’s useful enough to warrant 5 skill points.

– Extraction lvl 54 – This is your first attack skill of the savage tree. It will allow you to deal extra damage, as well as having a chance to extract organs (heart, brain, guts) from your target, that you will need to boost the rest of your attack skills. I would not recommend maxing it early on though. 1 point in it seems the way to go.

– Brutality lvl 54 – This buff gives you an additional 10% boost to both your strength and vitality. Should max it as soon as possible.

– Gails Shock lvl 56 – Reduces the accuracy of enemies within range. I would say don’t bother with this skill. The % its being dropped with is too low.

– Lunge lvl 56 – This is an attack skill, it will increase your damage, and can be used while wielding dual-swords. With guts in your inventory, it has the effect of lowering an enemies movement speed. This skill is well worth 1 point to keep enemies from getting away, and you need it to get to other skills anyways. Whether or not it’s worth maxing later is totally up to you.

– Gails Wash lvl 56 – This skill will change PvP entirely. Right now stun spamming is usually a must to land a kill against any strong player. A giant with Gails Wash can break his party free of any negative effects, poisons, stuns, vacuum. This is an absolute must to support yourself, and your parties in PvP. It’s why fortunate is also necessary, to leave you free to use this skill. 1 point minimum here. Additional if you want to up duration.

– Desperate Assault lvl 58 – This is a great stun AOE stun. Not many targets, but a stun is a stun.

– Ruthless lvl 58 – Another attack skill. This one is an aoe(not mentioned in the description) and if you possess a heart in your inventory, it will also reduce the targets p.def by 50. The 50 pd might not sound much, but in pve it makes ur damage go up by and additional 100 damage. Usefull to kill mobs faster.

– Gails Bless lvl 58 – It allows you to drop a totem that heals your party over a period of time, with so much health recovered every 3 seconds. It has numerable possible uses.

– Barbaric Cry lvl 60 – This is a PvP only skill. It’s duration is what makes me value it over desperate assault. It prevents a number of targets within range of using normal attacks against you. For crit builds such as agi dhans, or dex guards, this is crippling. For other builds, they’ll be able to hit you with skills still, but their threat is greatly reduced. If you don’t plan on PvPing early, then don’t bother with this skill yet.

– Storming Cross lvl 60 – Another attack skill and like Ruthless an aoe attack. Again this skill being an aoe attack is not mentioned in the skill description. If you have a brain in your inventory to use, then this skill gets added damage, up to 500 at lvl 5.

– Gails Cry lvl 60 – Another totem skill, this increases your entire parties attack speed for a set time. This has some uses especially with your AOE potential from rampage force.

– Frozen Tornado lvl 53(its at the end of the skilltree, this makes the requirement lvl 60) – This is a strong AOE. It will give you a good increase in damage, and with 1 of each organ (heart, brain, guts) it is supposed to inflict a large DoT (dmg over time) to all enemies hit by it. This DoT is straight forward damage in pvp, which makes this a really good pvp skill. 300 damage every 3sec at lvl 5 for a duration of 30sec.
Back to top Go down

Savage Skill Descriptions
Page 1 of 1